We are looking forward to welcoming everyone to our "to go" festival Friday and Saturday and sharing some of our most popular Macedonian dishes. Just a few logistical reminders to help everything go smoothly:
1) There will be one entry and one exit in and out of the parking lot. If you are facing the church from the road, the entry will be on the right and the exit on left. There is a map posted here for reference.
2) Officers will be on site directing traffic and where to park in waiting area. The bottom lot will be a holding area, ordering and pick up will be in upper lot. Please be patient and pay attention to the officer's directions, especially at the ramp the connects the upper and bottom lots. We are trying to keep traffic off the main road so that we don't have to turn anyone away, and keep traffic flow between the two lots safe.
3) Unfortunately we cannot offer any menu ingredient substitutions, alterations, or quantity adjustments this year. All items are sold in quantities listed (i.e., if listed as 2 for $5, you cannot buy 1 for $2.50).
4) Please wear a mask while having your order taken and delivered. Orders will be taken at and delivered to your car, so please do not exit your vehicle.
5) You will be provided a paper menu when you enter the lot, please have your order ready when you reach the ordering area. The menu is posted here for reference.
6) We accept all major credit cards and cash. NO personal checks.
This is new to all of us, so please be patient. If we run out of any menu items, we will try to post on this page, as well as inform you when you receive your menu upon entry to the lot. Thank you so much for your continued support of our festival! We hope next year to be back to normal and be able to share in a dance and glass of Macedonian wine, but for now, we all look forward to your "drive by" visit!